Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 7 of 30

I did work out yesterday, but forgot to post.

I have to say, I got up expecting big things this morning.  I weighed in and got a less than desirable result.  I lost 0.5 lbs.  So I am 219.5lbs after a week of hard work.  So disappointing!  I have zero motivation to work out this morning, zero.  I am so sad and at a complete loss as to why this is so difficult.
But, this time, I refuse to give up.  I am going to give this another week, then, if I don't see any results on the scale, I am going to take the plunge and sign up for weight watchers as was suggested to me by a friend.  That way, I can better control the foods I am eating.  I hate the cost associated with weight watchers, but quite a few people have told me it works, so I am game to try.  I really, really want this weight off!

I guess I just have to look at the upside, I am feeling stronger, more energetic, and just better all around.  If I keep it up, and even if I don't lose a single pound, I will be stronger, more muscular, etc.  I just lack that motivation that seeing measurable results seems to add to things.

No comments:

Post a Comment