Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 4 of 30

Bet you thought I didn't get my workout in didn't you!

Well, here I sit, all sweaty and gross at 11:10pm, having just completed day 4 of the Shred.  I was out and about all day, then dinner, kids to bed, etc. etc.  I even contemplated skipping today and doing two tomorrow, but then I remembered that I promised to do this, update every day for 30 days and get things done, so I got up off my butt and Shredded.

I am happy to report that I am getting stronger!  I am able to complete 99% of the workout without stopping, in a couple of days I will be doing it without stopping at all, I can feel it.  I am really hoping that I get some results at the end of the week and have dropped at least a couple of pounds.  I ate pasta today, which isn't the most healthy choice, but it is what it is.  I will endeavor to do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment