Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 3 0f 30

I felt terrible this morning, a rough night of putting kids to bed and super sore knees when I got up this morning.  Before, that would have been an excuse to not work out; today, I popped some Advil, had a cup of tea, and got on with it.
I also made one of my personal biggest fitness mistakes.  I decided to see if the last two days of working out had helped me lose anything.  Nope, in fact I gained weight in the past two days.  I don't know how, but I managed to gain half a pound.  In the past, this has driven me straight to the junk food.  Today I shook it off and popped in the dvd with a pledge to give my body time and to not get back on the scale until Friday.
Day three of the workout seemed easier in some areas and more difficult in others.  I have found in the past three days that one day the cardio will be easier and the weights will be more difficult and the next day it will be the opposite.  Jillian tells me in her video that by day five and six I will notice a big improvement in endurance so I hope she's right!
I haven't taken my before shot, but as soon as someone older than nearly three gets home, I will have them take my photo and post it.
Day 3 complete!

1 comment: