Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 5 of 30

Today was a much easier day than the last five have been for sure.  I am nearly there with with being able to do the entire workout without stopping.  It's that first circuit that kills me in the cardio.  The jumping jacks followed by jump rope, my calves are burning about halfway through.  I stop and run in place for about five seconds, then carry on.  Today I had my little cheerleader tell me "Do it mommy, you aren't doing it!" when I stopped, lol.  So long as it keeps getting easier daily, I should be able to keep this up.
I have to admit, I'm afraid to weigh myself on Friday because in the past, if I've worked out hard and not seen results, I will just stop exercising and eat rotten foods, not a good plan going into my son's birthday weekend.  So fingers crossed I lose something.

No comments:

Post a Comment